Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pre Body Balance

Hey guys!
I want to thank all of you for showing an interest in Life Force's Body Balance. This product has changed the lives of so many people in my life and I am so excited to try it out for myself!
I am ordering Body Balance this coming Thursday and will begin posting daily about my experience with it.
Today, however, I would like to inform all of you about my current health issues. (All of which I am hoping to see disappear once I begin taking Body Balance.)

For the last several years I have dealt with:
  • Unexplained nausea that can last for days at a time
  • Heartburn that can also last for days at a time
  • Extreme headaches
  • Fatigue no matter how much sleep I get- I take at least 1-2 naps most days or I can't function
  • Dizziness/ Light headed-ness
  • Joint aches
  • Weight gain- almost 30 pounds in 2 years with no change in eating or exercise habits
  • Lack of motivation
  • Unbearable hangovers- even if I just have one alcoholic drink
  • Insomnia at night
  • Hot flashes/ Night sweats
  • Unhealthy/ Dry hair- I used to have extremely healthy hair
  • Uneven skin complexion
  • Unexplained mood swings
  • High stress levels
  • Horrible memory loss/ Inability to pay attention

When you read these symptoms you probably imagine me to be in my 40's or older but I'm shockingly only 21 years old. I have had multiple capsules of blood drawn for tests, colonoscopies and ultrasounds but doctors can't figure out what is wrong with me. I have tested negative for Chrohn's, Celiac, anemia, IBS, and other chronic illnesses associated with the above symptoms.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Most of you probably don't know this, but there is actually a way to receive Body Balance for free and to even make money taking it! To learn more about the financial aspect of this product, visit http://www.gotmy3.com/.

As well as taking Body Balance to hopefully become healthy again, I plan to make sharing the news about Body Balance a full time job. I will be posting about my financial journey with Life Force along side with changes in my health.

So if you have any questions or doubts about Life Force or Body Balance I invite you to follow this blog and my journey with this amazing company and product! Please feel free to post any questions or email me at ashlee_easterwood@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment